You have no items in your shopping cart.
What Are Anxiety Disorders?
Everyone experiences anxiety from time to time. Signs and Symptoms of anxiety generally go away within a few days.
However when your symptoms are prolonged or become worse and your normal lifestyle starts to become more difficult, it is probably time to think more seriously about your anxiety?
Anxiety disorder is a term describing a number of more serious anxiety conditions. These can all be treated with medication and psychotherapy.
• Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) GAD can be described as feeling excessive worry and tension with little or no reason.
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) OCD is described as having unwanted thoughts and behaviours that seem difficult to stop or control.
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) PTSD is described as having a strong distressing reaction to a past traumatic event.
• Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD) SAD is described as being overly anxious in social situations.
• Phobias Phobias are described as extreme fears that seem unusually strong and encompassing, for example a fear of flying, heights, small spaces, animals, snakes, insects…
• Panic Attack Disorder (PAD) PAD can be described as episodes of intense fear and anxiety. Sometimes the cause of a panic attack is obvious but at other times they can occur without reason.
Being diagnosed as having an anxiety disorder does not mean that you a have a serious mental illness. It simply means that you have overly anxious tendencies.
If your anxiety symptoms become persistent and disruptive, you may need to consider that you are suffering something more serious than temporary anxiety. It is highly recommended that you consider treatment.
Can CBD Help?
Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) says:
Cannabidiol (CBD)… is a pharmacologically broad-spectrum drug that in recent years has drawn increasing interest as a treatment for a range of neuropsychiatric disorders. We found that existing preclinical evidence strongly supports CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive–compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder when administered acutely… Overall, current evidence indicates CBD has considerable potential as a treatment for multiple anxiety disorders…
Researchers are excited about CBD's effects on Anxiety.
"I think there's good evidence to suggest that CBD could be an effective treatment of anxiety and addiction" and other disorders, says Dr. Esther Blessing, a psychiatrist and researcher at New York University.
Genesis Pure Botanicals provides high-quality CBD products in Australia. Check out CBD Oil Australia Collection Here.